Monday, August 10, 2009

my very first blog :)

I have decided to join the blogging world. I am twenty three years old and i have a degree but i still have no clue what kind of career i want and trust me it is extremely scary and unnerving.
So let me tell you a little about me, i grew up in the imperial valley,ca; i lived there until i was 19 yrs old. I decided that for college i wanted to leave the valley and move to georgia to continue my education. Moving to georgia was one of the best decisions i have ever made, but it was also one of the hardest. I lived in georgia for about four and a half years and i made same amazing friends who i cherish so much.
When i graudated from college i had no idea what i wanted and decided that i should take the summer off of work and figure out what mattered most to me. So i decided to go to El Paso and stay with my boyfriend for a little bit and two months later i am still in el paso with no clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment